Monday, March 29, 2010

We are already married but still, we are celebrating our mag-syota anniversary which is the 27th day of March. We just celebrated it last Saturday, March 27, 2010, and that is the scheduled event that I was saying to my friends (Sorry if I kept it a secret.).  Actually that day is the wedding day of one of my barkada, which is a surprised wedding because I just got the news Friday night and I was shocked knowing that I am the emcee (emcee on the spot!) on that wedding. Well, I have to say sorry because the planned event is my priority, I hope they understand that. haha... The reason why we are still celebrating the 27th of March or any month (which is called monthsary) is because this day is a special day, of course. This is the start of what we have right now, a true love. We ate at the Something's Fishy in Eastwood, Libis on that morning when my hubby has just logged out from his work as a call center agent (which is the working schedule is evening). It was my first time to eat at that restaurant, the meal is buffet and eat-all-you-can. The Php 129 is worth as I have eaten almost all the dishes prepared on the buffet table (and my diet is ruined again, haha!). Well, it's a celebration so there's nothing to worry about, it's an exception. haha... We also took pictures but I cannot upload it right now because the memory card we used is on my husband's cellphone. The next time we will celebrate this event, we already have our son's company because he is already 2 years old that time. 

More anniversary to come for us and to all the couples who still celebrate their mag-syota anniversary!

3 comments:

ysai said...

Congratz! ♥

ysai said...

Congratz sa inyo. Love is in the air! ♥

jeCca said...

tenkz... hehe ♥

Template by:

Free Blog Templates